Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All Wrapped Up

I finally got all my Christmas shopping done today. Yes, I'm one those last minute shoppers. Everybody is getting so hard to buy for that I can't come up with any good ideas anymore. Well, that's not exactly true! It's getting hard to find things that aren't so expensive to buy. The things kids want nowadays are way out there in prices. This year has been a bad year for finances so I went cheap this year. My kids are adults now, so they should understand. The granddaughters on the other hand......It's so fun to watch the little ones open up presents!!! :-) Isn't that what Christmas is all about anyway?

After I did my shopping, I came home and wrapped. This is another thing that I tend to at the last minute. It took all afternoon. Oh, yeah, I also just got the Christmas tree out today. I had to have somewhere to put the presents. (lol) After wrapping presents I went to the kitchen to try to make some divinity. Grandma made divinity every year at Christmas time. To me, it's just not Christmas without divinity. I had her show me how to make it once, years ago, so I wasn't sure if I would remember but I was going to give it a try. Well, two batches flopped and I'm out of sugar. Oh, well. I'll try again next year.


Hope your Christmas is a happy and healthy one.


Cindy (tinta)

No comments:

Post a Comment