Friday, December 19, 2008

A Cold Winter Day

I have been contumplating on starting up a blog space and thought today would be a good day to do it. We live in Illinois and an ice storm came through last night. Not much to do but sit in the house. So glad we didn't loose power. I'd really be bored!!! I got myself all bundled up and went outside with my camera to get some pictures. The sun was glistening off the ice and it really did look pretty. I'm new to this so I hope I can get the pictures put on here for you to see.





I guess what they say about "rain, sleet or snow will not stop the mail from being delivered" didn't apply to us today.

Here are a few more pictures from around the yard. When you get to the picture of our GS, no that is not her house. She just posed for the picture. She's an inside dog and wouldn't have it any other way!!!
















I think I need to learn to turn off the date stamp. (lol) I like to have the date on, so when I take pictures of the granddaughters I don't have to try to remember after they were developed. They say the mind is the first to go.(lol)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Have a safe and happy holiday to all

Cindy (tinta)

No comments:

Post a Comment