Monday, April 6, 2009

UNDER THE WEATHER




This is where I spent Monday thru Thursday last week. I had strept throat. That is one thing I don't ever want again!!! As you may remember, I had granddaughter #2 spend the night. When daughter brought her, she wasn't feeling good. Just assumed it was a cold. Monday she want to the doctor and it was strept throat. Monday is when I started feeling bad. Tuesday I went to the doctor and sure enough, I had it too. I slept right thru tuesday and wednesday. Thursday was much better. Friday better yet but the sinus' decided they had to show off too. So all weekend I've been blowing and wiping my nose. I'm starting to look like Rudolph!!



This week is for playing catch-up. I have housework and a show to get ready for. A friend puts on a benefit car show for "Multiple Sclerosis". She asked me if I wanted to set up a booth. She hasn't done the craft thing in the past and not sure how it will go. The last time I talked to her, I was the only one that was going to be setting up. That's okay. Anything for a friend. Our small little town doesn't usually have craft shows, so maybe she's on to something. I just may have to call on some fellow venders to help her out.



I must go now. The housewife thing is calling me.



Cindy (tinta)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been under the weather - just wandered through some of your blog - love it! Your flatware necklaces are so neat. Hope your 1-booth craft show is a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I may need it. No matter how it comes out, it's for a good friend and a good cause.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the show, I'm a little late but been away and busy for a while...lol :D I hope you're feeling better now!
    kudzu

    ReplyDelete