Sunday, March 29, 2009

THE GOOD AND THE BAD

I'll start with the bad. It rained yesterday then turned to snow over night. Hubby and I got up at 6:45am to feed the goats and looked out the window and we had a few inches of snow. We put on the coveralls, winter coat, stocking cap and gloves and head out the door. Oops, door won't open. Try the other door. Nope, it won't open either. So we get a window open, crawl out and scoop the wet, heavy snow from in front of the door. Bang on the door a few times and it opens. Okay, what were gonna do? Oh, yea, feed the goats.


Just think, two days ago I blogged about being outside in the nice weather. Remember the picture of my stacked rocks.




Well, here they are today....

I hope the weatherman is right. It's supposed to be in the 50's Monday thru Friday. Snow won't last long but the next thing we have to worry about is flooding. We've had enough of that!! I guess it's not as bad as what I heard on MSNBC. Red River in N.D. is really having a flooding problem. Thousands and thousands of sand bags to keep the water a bay. I wish them all the luck.






Now on to the good. Daughter brought granddaughter #2 over last night for a sleepover. Granddaughter #1 is staying at the other grandmas house. We have been having a blast with her. She sure keeps us in stitches. We're getting a little brake while she's taking her nap. Since I'm just sitting around waiting for her to wake up and play again, I thought I'd tell ya how my day has been going. Here's our little one napping......


Ain't she just the most precious thing? :0) The quilt that she is laying on is the one I made for her when she was born. You can't see much of it with the pillow there, but I had to brag about that too. :)


Hope all are staying warm. I will be 'someday'!!!


Cindy (tinta)

No comments:

Post a Comment