Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I JUST GOT AN AWARD FROM KUDZU



KudzuKween was so sweet to send me an award. Now I am to list my top 5 things I am addicted to and send this on to 5 people. My list could be longer than 5 addictions but I will narrow it down. Here goes.....


1) My current addiction is my goats. The twins especially. They are so adorable and fun to watch.

2) JUNK. Oh, the things I have learned from fellow bloggers and junk sites.

3) My granddaughters. At 3 1/2 and 1, they sure are adorable. So much fun to have around.

4) Garage sales, thrift stores, auctions. They are so addicting.

5) Blogging. I've only been blogging since December 2008 and I've been having a blast. I have met sooooo many wonderful people.



Okay, so here are the 5 people. These are some really creative blogs.


1) Snowman Hill. A mother daughter team.

2) Refunction Junction. JunkerMidge


4) Red Neck Chic. Robelyn

5) Fluffy Flowers. Felicia


Thanx Kudzu


Cindy (tinta)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindy for the groovy award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Thank You Cindy!!! I know I'm late to the punch - but congratulations on your two new "kids!!!" LOL They are toooo cute!!!

    Thanks Again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Cindy. How cool is that! Thank you so very much. I will get busy passing it on to the next 5. You made my day!
    Midge

    ReplyDelete