Friday, February 20, 2009

Pictures Of Our Goats & Puppies















A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!!




Both goats are due to have kids and they've both have had twins before. We're gonna have ourselves a herd in no time. (lol)
The puppies came from the same litter and they're both male. One will stay here to guard the goats and the other one will be going with my son and fiance when they get settled in their new house.
None of us can decide what to name them, the goats or the pups. Suggestions would be highly appreciated!!!




Have a good day

Cindy (tinta)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those puppies are the cutest! How bout Gosh & Golly? I grew up with a goat name Cynthia and she ate every thing in our yard, garden,and garage. I remember her standing on the picnic table peering in the dining room window at meal times. I love the way their nibbly noses feel. Makes me smile just thinking about it.
    Goodluck with the babies!
    Peace,
    Ki

    ReplyDelete