Monday, February 2, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY


I have two things to be happy about. First is my son is coming home today. He's been gone for two weeks on a job in Colorado. We go pick him up tonight at the airport. We have a little surprise for him when he gets off the plane. His fiance is going with us. She told him she wouldn't be able to be there so he thinks he won't be seeing her until tomorrow. I'll be taking my camera with me so I'll be taking pictures to show off tomorrow.

The second thing is my computer is up and running. My antivirus subscription ran out and I didn't renew it right away. That's me the procrastinator. Well, as you know, if you don't have any protection, viruses just love your computer and mine was FULL of viruses. I spent 3 days working on it. When you live out in the boonies like I do, it feels like the whole world has forgotten about. I've had no contact with the outside world. But now I'm back. I wasn't able to add my weekly picture on friday, so I'll just wait to show you on this friday.

Gotta go do that dreaded housework thing.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are up and running. It is a weird feeling when you can't get on line...What fun to surprise your son. Young love is a wonderful thing!
    I should be doing my house chores, as well...oh I think I'll do them tomorrow.
    Peace,
    Ki

    ReplyDelete