Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

I know, I'm a few days late. Better late than never I guess. Nothing has happened this week. My husband and have been talking about getting us some goats. I've been doing alot of research on how to raise them. Today we went to a goat farm to get a first hand look at one. The gentleman and his son were very helpful. If we can get our barn cleaned out, we'll have enough room to house them. That's gonna be our biggest hurdle. The barn is still full of garden tractor parts left over from our tractor pullin' days. I guess I can't blame my huband and son totally. All the junk I've been collecting for my trash to treasure projects have begun to pile up. I've brought home doors, windows, bed frames, tables, chairs, etc. I'm gonna have to do something with them before we clean out the barn or I'm afraid they'll all get put on the burn pile. (uh oh). Here's a few pictures of my previous trash to treasure projects.






















Here's the doors, beds and windows I mentioned above.





My plans are to turn the beds into benches, the doors into benches to sit on and possibly potting benches or hall trees and I'm trying to get enough windows to make a greenhouse. I will probably never use it as a greenhouse but I think it would look cool anyway.

More trash to treasure pictures as I get them done.

Later
Cindy (Tinta)

No comments:

Post a Comment