Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'VE BEEN PRESENTED AN AWARD

I feel like a movie star. I just received an award from Kudzu http://kudzukween.blogspot.com/. It's called "The Lemonade Award".


This is a special award. It is for bloggers who show great attitude and/or gratitude. I just feel so special!! Upon receiving this award, you are to pass it on to other bloggers whom you think show great attitude and/or gratitude. Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I am passing this great award onto........
1. Vanessa Covington
2. A Day In The Life Of A Tomboy
3. Ann, Magpie Cottage
4. Beyond The Picket Fence
5. Kelly's Korner

I am sorry that's all I have to send this wonderful award to, but I've only been blogging for about a month now. Also, others have sent this award to some of the same bloggers I visit with. I really enjoy my blogging friends!! To the ones that I have chose, enjoy, and know that you truly deserve this.

Cindy (tinta)




And to Margo (who also has received the Lemonade Award). I received your calendar yesterday. It couldn't have come at a better time!! I have flipped thru it so many times already, I'm gonna wear out the pages. I need to find a special spot to display it.
For anyone who wants to get a calendar like mine, I think Margo has a few left and they're marked down, too. Just visit http://robolady.blogspot.com/ and order yourself one.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much--I will pass this on later this week. You have a great blog and I will blogline it so I can keep updated! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. That is so sweet! I'll do my best to acknowledge it and pass it on ASAP. Life's been a bit crazy this week. :)

    ReplyDelete